FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I place my order?
FOR ON-HAND ITEMS
Step 1: Click on the ORDER tab found on the product page.
Step 2: Follow the instructions and input the necessary information needed to fulfill your order.
FOR PRE-ORDER ITEMS
Step 1: Click on the ORDER tab found on the product page. But before doing so, make sure to click the PRE-ORDER GUIDELINES tab to know more about our current pre-order terms and conditions.
Step 2: Properly fill out the ORDER FORM. Make sure to click SUBMIT upon completion of your order placement. All submitted order forms are considered FINAL and must not be altered or cancelled without prior notice. Should there be modifications or cancellations on your orders, this may be done until the next day of placing the order. Call us at 0999-6642415 for faster notifications. Make sure to finalize your orders first before submitting the order form.
Step 3: Please wait for 1-3 working days for the confirmation of your orders. You will receive a confirmation message from us for the final processing of your orders. Make sure to check your order details thoroughly upon receipt of the confirmation message.
Step 4: 30% down payment must be settled within 3 days of reserving the items to “officially” make the item yours. Upon full payment, the 30% down payment will be deducted from the full price. If payment has not yet been received within 3 days, we will cancel your reservation.
Step 5: Chill and wait for the items to arrive. We shall inform you once the items arrive. 🙂
2. How do I pay for my order?
– Payment options are BDO or BPI bank deposits and Cash payment upon pickup.
3. I wasn’t able to pay for my order within 3 days upon receipt of the confirmation message. What will happen to my order?
– All payments (full payment for available orders or 30% down payment for pre-order payments) must be settled within 1-3 working days upon receipt of the confirmation of your order. If payment has not yet been received within 3 days after confirmation, we will cancel your order.
4. What currency do you accept for international orders?
– We accept Philippine Peso and US Dollars only.
5. Do you allow reservations?
– Yes, provided that reserved orders must be paid in full within 3 days for available items. For pre-order items, 30% down payment must be settled within 3 days of reserving the items to “officially” make the item yours. Upon full payment, the 30% down payment will be deducted from the full price. If payment has not yet been received within 3 days, we will cancel your reservation.
– Items ordered must be picked up within 15 days after pick-up notification from us. If items are still with us after 15 days, we shall dispose the item as we deemed fit.
6. It’s been more than 3 days but I still haven’t received my confirmation message. What should I do?
– There might be cases of technical difficulties once in a while. Or, you might have not properly filled out the ORDER FORM. Make sure to click the SUBMIT tab upon completion of your order. For follow ups, you may email us at email@example.com
7. Can I return or exchange an item I ordered?
– We allow returns and exchanges within 7 days. Such returns and exchanges must be assessed and approved by us first before pushing through. Email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your reason for the return or exchange. We highly prefer that you to take a picture of the item and email it to us prior to returning. This may all be done within 7 days of receiving the item. Make sure that the item returned is still in good condition and is still in its original packaging. Have the item delivered back to us to the specified pickup address indicated on the CONTACT page. Shipping costs for item returns shall be shouldered by you. We do not refund shipping fees.
8. Are the prices at Snaps and Reads negotiable?
– Prices at Snaps and Reads are fixed. But depending on the quantity and availability, we can offer special discounts for bulk orders. Please do contact us at email@example.com to know more.
9. Does Snaps and Reads have any promotions or sales?
– Yes. Special promotions will be uploaded on our websites. For faster notifications of our special offers, you may subscribe to us via email to keep you posted.
10. Can I cancel an order?
– Yes. Should you find it necessary to cancel an order, you may do so prior to shipping. Contact us at 0999-6642415 to cancel.
11. Can I pay and pickup in person?
– Yes. Should you wish to have your orders be picked up instead, you may pay upon pickup.
12. Do you do meet-ups?
– Unfortunately, we do not do meet-ups. We have specified pickup places for order pickups.
Pickup 1st Option – Katipunan, Quezon City (OPEN VIEWING ADDRESS) – Core Concepts (Orate) Tutorial and Review Center, Unit 202 Eagle Star Condominium, 25 Fabian Dela Rosa St., Loyola Heights, Quezon City.
Pickup 2nd Option – Taytay, Rizal – St. Michael the Archangel School, Blk. 1 Lots 2-4 Belen Street, Melendres Subd., Dolores, Taytay, Rizal.
13. How much does shipping cost for online orders?
14. What courier do you use for shipments?
– We ship via Fastrack or Xend for domestic and international orders.
15. When will Snaps and Reads ship my item?
On-Hand Items: Snaps and Reads will deliver the item/s the next business day upon payment confirmation.
Pre-Order Items: When the items arrive, Snaps and Reads will deliver the item/s the next business day upon full payment confirmation.
16. Will I be charged for the shipping?
– Yes. Shipping costs will be shouldered by you. Shipping costs vary depending on the specified shipping address, weight and size of the item. For the shipping fee rates, please refer to Fastrack and Xend‘s Rate Calculator
17. Do you combine shipping?
– It’s our pleasure to help you save money by combining shipping for several items. Just send us an email and ask us to hold an item for you if you still plan to purchase additional items.
18. Do you sell both brand new and used books?
– Yes we do.
19. What products can I sell to Snaps and Reads?
– We buy used and brand new books (paper books, ebooks and audiobooks with resell rights), fresh and expired films and brand new Lomography toy cameras. We also offer a 50% buyback on books. You can read more about it below on the next question.
20. What is a 50% Buyback?
– Books purchased from Snaps and Reads may be sold back to Snaps and Reads for 50% of the purchase price within 90 days from the purchase date. This 50% buyback only applies to books.
21. What books apply to the buyback program?
– All books purchased from Snaps and Reads apply to the 50% buyback program EXCEPT:
- Single books priced above P300.
- Books that have received excessive wear and damage.
- Books from other sellers. Books purchased from other sellers shall have a different price.
Not all books shall automatically be eligible for the buyback program. Please contact Snaps and Reads at firstname.lastname@example.org to check with the administrator first if your book is eligible or not.
22. How do I submit my book for a buyback?
– Go to the “Sell at Snaps and Reads” Page and follow the instructions given. Link may be seen at the website footer.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Click here.
Happy Shopping! 🙂